- Work Experience
Digital Marketing Manager
May 2014-Oct 2016: USAA San Antonio, TX
Lead Search Engine Optimization (SEO) efforts for all LOBs by optimizing desktop and mobile digital experiences to drive KPIs. Delivered strategic and data driven insights to Digital Product Managers and Business Partners to solve and enhance performance.
- Develops and implements strategies for Search Engine Optimization and Affiliate Marketing for Bank, FASG and IMCO.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Digital and IT departments by combining creativity with technical expertise to drive solutions.
- Leverage search and social data to create more searchable and engaging content and guide content ideation, prioritization and optimization.
Marketing Campaign Planning Specialist
May 2013-May 2014: USAA (IBM Contractor) San Antonio, TX
Responsible for assisting Marketing Managers in tactical development and performs advertising proofing through production channels. Manages marketing creative and ensure adherence to strict timelines, compliances and brand standards.
- Facilitates the USAA Marketing Team’s tactical initiatives through managing multiple channels and acquiring legal compliance to meet company’s marketing standards.
- Collaborates with Marketing Managers, Campaign Analysts, production partners and outside agencies to guarantee tactics are developed and launched by in-market date.
- Monitors tactical budgets, volumes and audiences to reflect accurate information is captured within required systems for status tracking and auditing.
- Assists with file escalation with team members and partners to generate a resolution and approval.
Digital Marketing & Operations Director
June 2012-April 2013: SEO San Antonio San Antonio, TX
Manages marketing operations, technical training, research and development of the four major services of the company: social media, search engine marketing, reputation management, and website design. Responsible for strategic planning, implementation, team training and daily management of the all client’s digital marketing and social media activities. Track the success and return of each campaign and optimize for improved results.
- Increased overall keyword rankings on average by 40% within 3 months by implementing quality content marketing and offsite white hat SEO marketing.
- Created strategic search engine marketing and social media direction for 40 clients to optimize online presence for maximum exposure and increased revenue.
- Analyzed keywords and Google analytics, conducted competitive analysis to identify improvements to increase visibility and rankings.
- Managed and identified social media opportunities to engage fans, launched Facebook promotional campaigns, develop video marketing to increase performance and rankings.
- Developed mobile friendly websites roadmap, flow, layout, and design using website templates, HTML and CSS. Created QR promotions directing customers to an optimized mobile landing page with calls to action.
June 2010-May 2012: Centex Global Communications San Marcos, TX
Developed and implemented marketing plans, strategies and goals. Designed creative digital marketing, direct mail and advertising material. Generated online presence by educating and interacting with potential customers and promoted at local and national events. Built client relationships to increase loyalty and exceeding client expectation. Created sale funnels and email automation to capture and nurture customers.
- Generated successful social media campaign to increase brand awareness and recall. Unique visitors to the company website grew over 500%.
- Grew sales by 33% within the first 6 months of launching marketing and sales strategies.
- Launched successful promotional and educational webinars with Evergreen and Gotowebinar.
- Developed sales and client process and accomplished a sales closing rate of 45%.
- Created affiliate program which increase lead generation by 60%.
- Led interactive marketing campaign through social media and blogs.
Customer Solutions Manager
September 2008-June 2010: Centex Global Communications San Marcos, TX
Managed and supervised 40 call center representatives, providing objectives and monitoring progress. Developed client relationships to build loyalty and enhance communication. Created daily goals for representatives and communicate to effectively reach company goals.
- Communicated with clients to improve daily operations and increase productivity.
- Created sales script for telephone interaction with customers and designed an informational brochure to increase company image and awareness.
- Increased call center effectiveness by 10% by documenting representatives activities onto one software database.
Texas State University
Major: Business and Marketing
Graduating GPA: 3.78
Northwest Vista Community College
Major: Business and Marketing
Transferred GPA: 3.90
University Accomplishments and Awards
- Conducted a marketing research project with American Advertising Federation to create a competitive campaign for State Farm while attending Texas State. Performed personal interviews for the marketing campaign and was awarded 2nd place at national competition.
- Executed an innovative mobile marketing independent study on the perception of affiliate marketing through mobile devices. Over 160 consumers were surveyed utilizing a three by three-quasi experimental design.
- Recognition in Promotional Sales marketing course by winning best corporate presentation within a class of thirty individuals.
- Best innovative idea and campaign for an international brand in a promotional strategies course.
Graphic And Technical Skills
- Google Analytics and Google Webtools
- SEO Power Suite (SEO Software)
- Majestic SEO (SEO Software)
- Unica 9.0, Infusionsoft, Sales Force & Netsuite (CRM and marketing software)
- Cydeck( merchant account management application)
- Stat-USA (for export and import marketing research)
- USA Trade Online (for export and import marketing research)
- Hoover (marketing research system)
- SPSS Certified (marketing research)
- Word Press (blog tool, publishing platform and CMS)
- Camtasia (video capturing for editing video/audio)
- Social Media (Youtube, Twitter, Google+, Facebook, Flickr)
- Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Basic HTML and CSS